Mission Statement: The purpose of the Paoli Public Library is to provide the adults and youth of Paoli town and township with access to materials and services necessary to meet their educational, informational, and recreational needs.
Board Meetings are the fourth Monday each month starting at 6:15 pm in the library’s meeting room.
100 W. Water St. Paoli, IN 47454
Phone: (812) 723-3841
Fax: (812) 723-5591
Map to our location at 100 W. Water St. Paoli, IN 47454:
Monday 11 am – 6 pm
Tuesday 11 am – 7 pm
Thursday 11 am – 7 pm
Friday 11 am – 6 pm
Saturday 9 am – 1 pm
For all weather-related closings and delays, please listen in to WUME 95.3 FM and WFLQ 100.1 FM. Please also check our Facebook page.
- President: Heather Nichols
- Vice President: Miles Flynn
- Secretary: Abby Newkirk
- Board Members: Lee Collins, Delilah McAdams, Sarah Deringer, Chris Lindley
- Library Director: Tammie Johnson
- Adult Circulation: Barbara Shelton-Cummings and Judy Stalker
- Page: Ariana Cavazos
- Children’s Clerk: Stephanie Osborne
Library Services Available:
Books, Audio Books on CD, and DVDs.
Genealogy section for local history.
Computers, Printing, Fax, Wireless Internet Access, and Notary.