Mission Statement: The purpose of the Paoli Public Library is to provide the adults and youth of Paoli town and township with access to materials and services necessary to meet their educational, informational, and recreational needs.
Board Meetings are the fourth Monday each month starting at 6:15 pm in the library’s meeting room.
100 W. Water St. Paoli, IN 47454
Phone: (812) 723-3841
Fax: (812) 723-5591
Author Alerts: http://authoralerts.org/?SiteID=4596
Map to our location at 100 W. Water St. Paoli, IN 47454:
Hours DUE TO COVID-19, there may be temporary changes to the following hours of operation:
Monday 11 am – 6 pm
Tuesday 11 am – 7 pm
Thursday 11 am – 7 pm
Friday 11 am – 6 pm
Saturday 9 am – 1 pm
For all weather-related closings and delays, please listen in to WUME 95.3 FM, Wave 3 News, and WHAS 11 News. Please also check our Facebook page.
- President: Heather Nichols
- Vice President: Miles Flynn
- Secretary: Abby Newkirk
- Board Members: Jaima Boyer, Lee Collins, Gary Owens, Delilah McAdams
- Library Director: Tammie Johnson
- Adult Circulation: Karen Stephenson, Cynthia Webb
- Children’s Librarian: Glenda Mahuron
- Children’s Circulation: Sara Webb
- Staff: Barbara Shelton-Cummings
Library Services Available:
Books, Audio Books on CD, and DVDs.
Genealogy section for local history.
Computers and Wireless Internet Access.
If you would like to donate books to the library, we have created an Amazon Wish List that shows what we are most hoping for our library. Thank you!
Can’t see the list on this website? Click the link: http://amzn.com/w/5EW2G0T51P9