On May 26th, we will begin Curbside Pickup! If you have a current Paoli Public Library Card, you may reserve books and DVDs from our collection only. We are not borrowing items from other libraries at this time.
We would like to have specific titles that you want with a limit of 5 books and/or DVDs. You can see our collection here:
Please make sure you are searching Paoli Public Library but DO NOT PLACE A HOLD through the Evergreen System.
You may send us the list via several ways:
- Dropped off in our book return.
- Emailed list (email@example.com) Please put BOOK REQUEST in the subject line.
- Message list through our Facebook Page
- Last resort: Call us @ 812-723-3841 ext 101 during our temporary hours listed below. DO NOT LEAVE A MESSAGE Please make phone requests from 11:30 – 4:30 Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
Please make sure to include your name, a phone number and if you can receive texts on that number.
Once we have the items ready:
- Items will be checked out on your account
- You will be notified that they are ready.
- We will have the items either placed in our lobby on Water St. for you to pick up at the designated time or you can TEXT 812-272-4202 and we will deliver to your car.
You are encouraged to list more than 5 titles so that if one isn’t available, you may get another title and also to have another list ready to give us when you pick up your items. We will try to have it ready when you bring the previous items back.
Phone Requests & Pickup times will be 11:30 -4:30 Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday
Thank you for your patience.